To be successful you need to know what your main challenges are and whether your products meet the requirements of your customers or not. When processes become routine and interim arrangements become standard, it is time for a throughout check of your company’s situation could be the preliminary design study for a possible process reengineering.
- Skin-deep analyzing of processes considering the requirements of your customers or other stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing existing documents and manuals
- Analyzing your staff's skill-level and the technical condition of your equipment (GSE)
- Analyzing and judging the market conditions and benchmarking your company's skills compared with your competitor´s and/or other ground handling company's skills
- Workshops with all involved departments to identify key aspects and to name possible quickwins
- Conclusion of possible corrective actions and quick-wins
You will get essential information about the status quo of your company, necessary for implementing your future plans or business strategy. You will also receive a summary of possible corrective actions and quick-wins.